Content Marketing: Wine Industry Network Membership
Wine Industry Network (WIN) is THE leading business resource and social platform for the North American wine industry providing a collection of services, subscriptions, and events designed to keep industry professionals informed about current trends and news, as well as the latest products, services, jobs, and innovations in the production, viticulture, sales, marketing, and management categories.
WineIndustryNetwork.com is a resource site for the wine industry to search for products, services, news, and other industry information. It is also a content marketing platform for Wine Industry Suppliers & Service Providers (WIN Members).
The WIN website is more than just an advertising channel for vendors - WIN Membership gives access to a platform designed specifically to reach a highly targeted audience within the wine industry and provides a better way to distribute content to the ideal winery customer via company pages.
Company Pages create a gateway for industry professionals to engage with Member Companies and include contact information, website & social links, lead generation tools, and the ability to easily share news, products, services, and marketing materials into the WIN website news feed.
Member news is also featured in bi-weekly Product & Service Newsletter emails, sent to 11,000-16,000 targeted industry subscribers depending on which category.
In addition, all campaigns are tracked and measured allowing for easy analysis of programs and investments.
Additional Member Benefits:
• Lead Generation - Every member profile has a link for viewers to easily and quickly let you know that they are interested in receiving more information.
• Afternoon Brief Features - Select member news featured in the Afternoon Brief, received by more than 34,000 industry subscribers.
• Event Discounts - WIN Members enjoy a discount on WIN event exhibitor booth & attendee registration.
• Additional Marketing Discounts - Members have the opportunity to access additional marketing programs including participation in Expert Editorial programs with the Wine Industry Advisor, high-impression ad space on Wine Industry Network and Wine Industry Advisor, discounts on Supplier Spotlights and WIN Data product for those members looking to bolster their list of industry contacts.
• Personal Member Service Manager - Every member is assigned a service manager from the WIN team that helps get your company page started and assists with optimizing your marketing opportunities through the marketing program.
The WIN website sees an average of 11,384* unique visitors and 19,459* page views per month. In addition to website traffic, Wine Industry Network has a large email subscriber base as well as an extensive social media presence that includes the following audience*:
- LinkedIn: 69,000+ Followers
- Facebook: 13,000+ Followers
- Twitter: 6,800+ Followers
- Instagram: 4,300+ Followers
- YouTube: 1,200+ Subscribers
Winery Newsletter Subscribers:
The Product & Service Newsletter is segmented into 4 distinct categories:
- Production & Winemaking
- Vineyard & Growers
- Sales & Marketing
- Winery Operations & Professional Services
*2021 Monthly Average number of site page views and unique visitors.
2022 2nd Qtr Social Media Follower/Subscribers